It is done!
This is my final game in the Living Handshake Game Competition at Granite Oaks! At the end of the game there is a surprise. The game has some bugs, but it is fully fleshed out and mildly polished. The end self destruct part took a long time.
- A and D to move
- Space to Jump
- Left Shift/Click to Shoot
- P to Photosinthesis
- C to Cellular Respiration
Bug Fix Report: (Link)
- Cake for Mother Nature: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/189735058/#player
- Trail of Embers by Cipher Industries: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/193086320/#fullscreen
- Sanctuary 86 by Blast Corp (same people): https://jovlet.itch.io/sanctuary
- Living Handshake by ...Team: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/189618719/
- Choose your Adventure by Jake Toast: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/190299932/
Note: If you want to exploit some bugs, you can go to the featured games section and go up a bunch. It will crash the game.
Oh, and somehow you can fall through the floor at the self destruct section.
Support us by donating of visiting Blast Corp.